We are pleased to present the 2021 (5782) High Holiday seat request form. The Covid-19 pandemic has presented a novel year with many hurdles, and yet we are hopeful to celebrate and observe Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippor Services with our families and friends in person, and in the warm traditions of our Congregation. In order to make that possible in a relatively safe manner, and consistent with best health practices and recommendations by the CDC and other authoritative medical resources, please note the following:
- Rosh Hashanah Services will be held at the Smallwood Clubhouse. The clubhouse is large, and reportedly has an excellent forced ventilation system. (Erev Rosh Hashanah will be at the synagogue)
- MASKS and VACCINATIONS ARE MANDATORY.
- Seating at the clubhouse for Rosh Hashanah will allow some social distancing. Please comply.
- Seating for Yom Kippur at the synagogue will be tighter, determined by the number of attendees.
- While tallisim and yarmulkahs will be on site, you are encouraged to bring your own.
- Services this year are TENTATIVE and may be cancelled if the Covid situation continues to worsen. Your checks will not be deposited until holiday arrangements are finalized.
- Note the schedule for location of services. Yom Kippur services (including Kol Nidre) are currently planned back in the synagogue. The schedule will also be available on our web site.
- Request Forms must include the number of seats in each category (member, family member, non-member) requested.
- While we are making extra effort to provide a safe environment, each individual must determine what is in the best interests of their own situation in deciding to attend services.
- If ANYONE in your household does not feel well, OR if you have been in the presence of someone who has tested positive for Covid within the previous 10 days, PLEASE do not attend services.
A High Holiday schedule and ticket order form follows. Priority will be given to paid up members. Completed Forms, with check, must be received by AUG 28th .
For those who would prefer a Zoom Service, see details on cover E-mail and on our web site.
We look forward to observing Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur with all of you. The entire board extends its warmest wishes to you and your family for a very happy and healthy New Year.
Larry Seitelman, President
Congregation Temple Beth-El is pleased to announce that services will be conducted by Rabbi Neal Loevinger and Cantor Leonard Zimmerman. MASKS AND VACCINATIONS ARE MANDATORY.
The schedule of services is as follows:
|Erev Rosh Hashanah
|Monday, Sept. 6th
|Tuesday, Sept. 7th
|(at Smallwood Club)
|Tashlich at The Lake (Boat Ramp)
|Wednesday, Sept. 8th
|(at Smallwood Club)
|Erev Yom Kippur
|Wednesday Sept. 15th
|Thursday, Sept. 16th
|Yizkor – Approximately
|(Study session with Rabbi Neal
|Mincha (Book of Jonah)
DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, WE REGRET THAT THERE WILL BE NO “BREAK THE FAST.”
We hope you are planning to join us. For tickets, please fill out the form below and mail to:
P.O. Box 539 Kauneonga Lake, NY 12749 by Aug. 28th.. Questions? call Mary-Ellen Seitelman (518) 339-3219. Non-members may purchase seats if available. A SEATING CHART WILL BE POSTED.